If you plan on having kids, Xandara helps you get ready
Let Xandara Be Your Guide
¤ Optimize fertility beyond taking a prenatal
Healthy babies start with healthy parents.
¤ Take the guesswork and legwork out of the process
Effective planning requires a solid strategy.
¤ Get support from an expert coach
Our fertility coaches are available to help you customize your plan, answer your questions, and cheer you on so you always feel supported.
How baby ready are you?
Despite popular belief, age isn't the only factor that impacts fertility.
The material speaks to me in a way that I can understand and apply right away, and it gives me the feeling that an expert has my back when it comes to preparing my mind, environment and body for my baby to come.
I recommend this to any woman who wants to have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
There was so much I didn't know and I now feel confident that I can make the right choices for myself and my family.
To get this level of knowledge elsewhere, I'd have to spend a lot more time and money going to separate nutritionists and healthcare providers. It feels like you are having tea with a very knowledgeable girlfriend.
$79/month (for you and your partner)
• Introductory 30-minute video consultation with an expert fertility coach
• Easy-to-follow, evidence-based daily action plan & roadmap
• Unlimited chat with your fertility coach
$249/month (for you and your partner)
• Everything included in The Planner membership
• Practitioner-formulated fertility supplements for you and your partner that support detox, hormonal balance, egg/sperm health, and overall fertility
• Curated fertility-supportive products delivered monthly that are customized to your roadmap
$499/month (for you and your partner)
• Everything included in The Optimizer membership
• 30-minute video chats with your fertility coach every 2 weeks and continuous refinement of your plan
• Concierge fertility management tailored to your and your partner's needs (may include additional dietary, lifestyle or supplement recommendations, referrals to other practitioners, advanced lab testing guidance*, etc.)
*lab tests provided at additional fees